Publishing date: 29th April 2020
5) Consultancy in international field: a) Territorial Cooperation and Cohesion
ART-ER S. cons.p.a is looking for one Project Officer for the Joint Secretariat (hereinafter: JS) of the Interreg V-B Adriatic Ionian Programme – ADRION Transnational Cooperation Programme 2014-2020.
n. 1 Project Officer – The main tasks of the Project Officer are to provide information to potential applicants, contribute to the development and implementation tools and procedures concerning project generation, assessment, implementation, reporting, monitoring at Programme and project level.
All applicants shall:
- Have a valid and recognized University degree of at least four years in Economics (e.g. Accountancy, Financial Management) or Legal topics. If a degree is not obtained in EU, it should be officially recognized by the Italian Consulate with a Declaration of value(1);
- Have an excellent oral and written English: at least Level C1, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), or the equivalent level according to other internationally accepted scales, (i.e. American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL);
- Have 5 years of professional experience in an ETC Joint Secretariat with proven experience in similar tasks and duties or proven experience in project content assessment and monitoring of 5 years in ETC environment;
Attendance to training and/or specialization courses in project management will be considered as an asset.
Previous experience in ADRION shall be considered as an asset.
(1) The Declaration of value has to be provided only by the selected candidate prior to the contract signature.
Value: € 38.000,00 (thirty-eight thousand/00) per 12 months, inclusive of every social security charge borne by ART-ER (not inclusive of VAT, if due).
Duration: 12 months.
Working place: Activities do not imply any time and/or location constraints but attendance to regular teleconference and meetings are compulsory (when it will be allowed by current health emergency) . Participation to meetings in Bologna (Italy), Brussels (Belgium) and in Partner States of ADRION Programme (Italy, Croatia, Greece, Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia) can be requested (when it will be allowed by current health emergency). Travel and subsistence costs will be covered by ART-ER.
Once selected the first candidates out of the ranking lists will be interviewed in order to assess the technical competences, professional record, attitudes, motivation, and availability, via teleconference by the Responsible of the Procedure together with the Coordinator of the JS and the representative of the Managing Authority.
Responsabile for the procedure: Roberta Dall’Olio
If you are interested to this procedure go to the following LINK and charge your CV in the section 5) Consultancy in international field: a) Territorial Cooperation and Cohesion