Publishing date: 24/10/2022
Publishing date: 24/10/2022
ART-ER has launched a Procedure AP02 for the selection of n. 1 professional profile in the following categories of ART-ER roster:
7. Advice in the area of innovative project design and innovation management: h) Communication of research and innovation projects and results
8. Other areas: p) Marketing communication manager
ART-ER S. cons.p.a is looking for n. 1 Communication Officer for the Joint Secretariat (hereinafter: JS) of the Interreg V-B Adriatic Ionian Programme – ADRION Transnational Cooperation Programme 2014-2020.
n. 1 Communication Officer– The main tasks of the Communication Officer are to monitor communication and cluster activities of the projects financed by ADRION Programme,ensure efficient communication of the Programme, support the beneficiaries in communication activities with particular reference to the fulfillment of the ADRION Programme obligations, ensure the visibility of the Programme in social media and with the main stakeholders, contribute to the drafting of reports and events organisation.
All applicants shall:
- Have an excellent knowledge of English language at least level C1, both written and oral;
- Have a valid and recognized university degree of at least 4 years; in relevant disciplines (e.g. communication, public relations, EU affairs /policy)
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in the last 5 years in the field of project management/communications achieved through a similar job or a proven experience in the fields of institutional communication, in particular for EU policies, especially with reference to cohesion policy and regional development;
- Have a proved and multinannual experience in communication activities of European projects and in the dissemination of their results;
- Have a knowledge of the different marketing/communication tools and multiannual experience in their use;
- Have a professional journalism qualification or a qualification in equivalent relevant disciplines, and previous experience in events organisation will be considered as an asset.
Value: € 19.000,00 (nineteen thousand/00), inclusive of every social security charge borne by ART-ER (not inclusive of VAT, if due).
Duration: 6 months.
Working place activities do not imply any time and/or location constraints but attendance to regular teleconferences and meetings are compulsory (when it will be allowed by current health emergency). Participation to meetings in Bologna (Italy), Brussels (Belgium) and in Partner States of ADRION Programme (Italy, Croatia, Greece, Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia) can be requested (when it will be allowed by current health emergency). Travel and subsistence costs will be covered by ART-ER.
Once selected the first candidate out of the ranking list, the Communication Officer will be interviewed in order to assess the technical competences, professional record, attitudes, motivation, and availability, via teleconference by the Responsible of the Procedure.
Responsabile for the procedure: Roberta Dall’Olio