Publishing date: 29th April 2020
5) Consultancy in international field: a) Territorial Cooperation and Cohesion
ART-ER S. cons.p.a is looking for one Finance Officer for the Joint Secretariat (hereinafter: JS) of the Interreg V-B Adriatic Ionian Programme – ADRION Transnational Cooperation Programme 2014-2020.
n. 1 Finance Officer – The main tasks of the Finance Officer are to provide information to potential applicants on financial topics, to support the preparation and implementation of transnational projects and in particular the monitoring of financial progress reports and requests for reimbursement by Lead beneficiaries.
All applicants shall:
- Have a valid and recognized University degree of at least four years Accountancy, Economics, Financial Management1. If a degree is not obtained in EU, it should be officially recognized by the Italian Consulate with a Declaration of value.
- Have an excellent oral and written English: at least Level C1, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), or the equivalent level according to other internationally accepted scales, (i.e. American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL);
- Have 5 years of professional experience in an ETC Joint Secretariat with proven experience in similar tasks and duties and/or have a proven experience in project financial assessment and monitoring of 5 years in ETC environment
- Have advanced computer skills with particular regard to software and applications for financial monitoring, management and control, as demonstrated by professional experiences and/or certifications (e.g. SAP certification).
Attendance to training and/or specialization courses in project management will be considered as an asset.
Previous experience in ADRION shall be considered as an asset.
(1) The Declaration of value has to be provided only by the selected candidate prior to the contract signature.
Value: € 38.000,00 (thirty-eight thousand/00) per 12 months, inclusive of every social security charge borne by ART-ER (not inclusive of VAT, if due).
Duration: 12 months.
Working place: Activities do not imply any time and/or location constraints but attendance to regular teleconference and meetings are compulsory (when it will be allowed by current health emergency) . Participation to meetings in Bologna (Italy), Brussels (Belgium) and in Partner States of ADRION Programme (Italy, Croatia, Greece, Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia) can be requested (when it will be allowed by current health emergency). Travel and subsistence costs will be covered by ART-ER.
Once selected the first candidates out of the ranking lists will be interviewed in order to assess the technical competences, professional record, attitudes, motivation, and availability, via teleconference by the Responsible of the Procedure together with the Coordinator of the JS and the representative of the Managing Authority.
Responsabile for the procedure: Roberta Dall’Olio
If you are interested to this procedure go to the following LINK and charge your CV in the section 5) Consultancy in international field: a) Territorial Cooperation and Cohesion